Common Parenting Questions
The most frequently asked questions of staff at Rainbow’s End Child Development Center are:
- What can I do to sooth my baby’s sore gums while teething?
- Why is my toddler biting?
- What can I do to help my child to become potty trained?
- How often should my baby be eating?
- When Does My Newborn Need Vaccines?
- How do I know if my child’s poor behaviour is just a phase or not?
- My kids don’t listen to me. What can I do?
- What to do when toddlers fight or hurt a younger sibling?